Little Bit is on the Way!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

And so it goes.

12 weeks, 4 days.
(Taken in the emergancy room after the accident)

I am officially 13 weeks as of today!
Pretty exciting!
~*~
Oh you didn't hear?
Yup, I was in a car accident Saturday, January 14th.
Let me tell you how much fun that was NOT.
I had just dropped Yvette off at her car (at my moms house in Littleton) and was taking my sister and her 2 friends back to my sisters dads house. (I even had my dogs Abby and Lily in the Honda with us) 
Literally 5 minutes if not less from our moms house.
An elderly lady ran a red light at the Bowles and Simms intersection and I didn't even have time to hit my breaks.
Whamo.
 She was going pretty fast! I had the green light. Insane to say the least.
To make it even better, she denied even being in the accident at first.
My conclusion is:
Old people should not drive!
She almost killed 4 people!
Thank god we all had our seat belts on and everyone is ok! Including BABY!
~*~
The two new wedding venue choices are:

The Pines at Genesee
I visted this one and like it ALOT!

or

The Crystal Rose
Not very set on this one... hmm?

Let me know what you think?!
~*~
Jake comes home this weekend. He has been gone forever it seems like this time!
Can't wait to see him!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment