Little Bit is on the Way!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Life happens.

Fingers and toes!
Jake and I saw the baby move for the first time today at the Doctor.
I'll admit it, I cried.
It was SO amazing.

To tell you the truth, I started bleeding again last night, and thought I was going to hear bad news at the Dr's office today.
I didn't.
The baby is healthy and everything is fine!
Happy.
Next appointment is at 15 weeks, February 6th...
Possibly find out the sex of the baby!!!
~*~

So, have been keeping up with researching the Wedding Venues.
Narrowed it down to 2 places so far:

1. The Dunafon Castle

OR

2. The Dove House (Not Gate House)

And I still plan on looking up some other places.
Those are the 2 that I liked the best out of all the places my friends recommended.
Thank you guys!!!

Anyways.
I am really conteplating finding another job.
I believe I am just getting bored with the one that I have.
Maybe I will go back to teaching.
I kind of miss working with kids.
I might go back to school to become director certified.
Sounds like a good idea!
Who knows what this year will bring!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment