Little Bit is on the Way!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

And the 2012 craziness begins!

And so it goes!
2012 is officialy here!
And the craziness begins!

Best New Years Eve yet!
I spent it with my 2 favorite people in the world!
My fiance Jake and brother Patrick!
Finally recieved my first New Years Kiss!
Game night, beer (Sparkling grape wine for myself), pizza and watching the ball drop!
They are still sleeping it off. :P
~*~

Anyways, so I posted on Facebook about some advice for wedding venues and got a TON of feedback!
 I definitely have my work cut out for me this year between baby, and planning a wedding!
I have so much research to do for the wedding and where to even begin?!
I guess a place would be a good place to start! :P
I need to think themes, colors, how many people, food, dresses, cake, etc!
HOLY WOW!
Maid of honor! Get your but back here and out of Cali!

SO!

So far I know:
Winter Wedding
Around December 8th (venue pending)
Indoor
Apx. 50 people, maybe not even that many?
Either deep purple or forest green
Have 2 maid of honors

HELP!
Any advice is greatly appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment