Little Bit is on the Way!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

In a Funk.

Have totally been in a major rut lately.
In a funk.
No motivation, drive etc.

Kind of embarrasing but it's even to the point I can't even peel myself out of bed to clean the house, walk the dogs, cook or even hang out with friends.
I don't know if it's a pregnancy thing, or something else.
My sleep schedule is off, my appetite is whack.
Any pointers or insight?

~*~


18 weeks!
I haven't felt baby move yet, but I know it's coming.
Excited!!
We find out the sex of the baby on March 5th!

~*~

I am looking for a part time job.
Jake and I have decided I am going to be a stay at home mom.
I am thinking of doing a direct sales type of thing.
Either Scentsy or Heritage Makers.
Haven't devided.

Anyways!




1 comment:

  1. Call me! We can hang out, talk about the babies, stay at home mom things, and how to make income as a mom. Let's get together!

    ReplyDelete