Little Bit is on the Way!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 3: Your first Love.

Your First Love

Wow. Way to make me think back.
I honestly have to say my first true love was music.
I have always loved music from day one!
Be it singing, playing the flute, or the radio.
Anything really.
I love music.

But I do have to say that my first love was Nick.
It was a high school love that I definitely learned a lot from and that shaped a lot of my perspective on love.
Though, now I have met my fiance Jake, and I believe that he is definitely my true love.
He is amazing in so many ways.
We are both learning and growing together.
I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

Love is such a strong word, and used so lightly.
I am such a hipocrit in saying that but it is true.
It definitely means something different to everyone, and there are so many different kinds of love!

I do have to say:
I love my family.
I love my fiance.
I love my dogs.
I love my baby.
I love music.
I love food.
I love sleep.

And again, the word used lightly, and so often.
But definitely a different type of love for each!

Mommy to Be! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment